Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

I first want to thank all of my family, friends and clients for their support over the past year. And what a year it has been. This year, 2009, will hopefully be just as exciting. With 15 weddings already on the books it is starting off with a bang. I also have my BIG Bridal Expo coming up on March 8. If I don't blog much between now and then you will know that I have my face buried in all of the small details that make a show of this magnitude go off without any problems. One can only hope that there won't be many problems. We currently have all 65 vendor spaces full! How exciting for area brides to have that many wedding professionals under one roof. I am sure I will be posting more info soon but in the meantime keep you eyes open for posters and advertisements all over Lynchburg.

I look forward to many past clients returning for 2009 as well as many new ones.

Cheers............

No comments: